Serve God’s people this Summer 2018
High School Summer Mission – Louisville, KY June 17 – June 22
Current grades 9-12
UPDATE For May 18 Meeting
700pm-830pm The Well
Required Meeting for All Parents, Teens, Adult Leaders & Fr. V
At this brief but important meeting, we will review the following:
– Reviewing the work week, reviewing WHY you are going, And how parents can support this mission.
– Work Teams – What to expect: Safety and adult supervision, what to do if…
– Packing and Dress code and Review of the Behavior Code/Sexual Harrasment
– Meals, Shower Protocols, Extra Cash, Phone Protocol
– Travel Schedule
– Planning for June 15 Social
– T-Shirt planning
– Need ADULT VOLUNTEER to coordinate snacks
Prep for Friday by reading the following:
Pre-Trip Information Link – see menu on the right hand side
Personal Supply List/Tools – See Link
Safety Reqs – See Link – Consider work boots and light weight pants (for both boys/girls)
**IF you have a conflict with this meeting due to sports, you must contact me to let me know.
It’s your responsibility to notify me by THURSDAY – the day before the meeting.
We will need to meet on an alternate date – which I will give you.
Not contacting me and rescheduling will compromise your attendance at work camp.
Contact Ms. Ingrid @ 571-451-3442
For information CLICK on the Links below
Link 4 FAQs – these are general CHWC guidelines. Nativity has is own set of expectations and guidelines.
LINK 5: WC Application Link
The 411 (411 means “Information”)
Type in your information in carefully – in particular numbers or data of any sort.
7 – WC Application Link